This page aims to provide you with mandatory legal information about the website ideas.idemia.com.
We thank you for reading it carefully before accessing any pages contained in this website.
This website is edited by :
IDEMIA France S.A.
with a capital of 42,959,506€
R.C.S. : 340 709 534 Nanterre – France
Headquarters : 2 place Samuel Champlain – 92400 Courbevoie
Phone: +33 (0)1 73 60 20 20
Publication Director: Matthew Foxton
This website, created by IDEMIA, gathers information intended for an institutional presentation of IDEMIA’s activities.
capital de 10 000 000 € RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A – N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France.
Site : http://www.ovh.com
Licences of use of this website
The content of the site, the general structure, the texts, the images, whether animated or not, and the sounds of which this site is composed are the exclusive property of IDEMIA.
Any total or partial representation of this site and its content, by any means whatsoever, without the prior express authorisation of IDEMIA, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and follows of the French Intellectual Property Code.
By connecting to this site, the user acknowledges that he/she accepts from IDEMIA a license to use the site content strictly limited to the following imperative conditions:
- This license is granted on a non-exclusive basis and is not transferable.
- The right of use granted to the user/internet user is personal and private: this means that any reproduction of the content of the site on any medium whatsoever for collective or professional use, even within the company, is prohibited. The same applies to any communication of this content by electronic means, even on the company intranet or extranet.
- The right of use includes only the authorisation to consult the site and its content.
- This use includes only the authorisation to reproduce for storage for the purposes of representation on a single screen and reproduction in one copy, for backup copies and hard copies.
- Any other use is subject to the express prior authorisation of IDEMIA publication director. Violation of these provisions shall subject the offender and all persons responsible to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by French law.
In order to facilitate access to other sites that may provide additional information, we have inserted hypertext links on the site.
Nevertheless, IDEMIA cannot be held liable for any third party site presenting litigious or inaccurate content to which you may have had access via our site. IDEMIA has no means of controlling the content of third-party sites. Third party sites may contain hypertext links to our site. IDEMIA has no legal means to oppose this current practice and can under no circumstances be held responsible for content from sites outside the Group.
All images, trademarks, logos, domain names and information in the form of text or images on the site are the property of IDEMIA or are the subject of a request for permission to use… Any use by reproduction, modification, downloading, transmission or other existing or future process is subject to prior written authorization (mail or e-mail).
Only copies for private and non-commercial use are authorised subject to the intellectual property rights mentioned. The reproduction of articles or reports present in one of our publication sites is also subject to authorization and must bear the mention”©IDEMIA” or according to the rights quoted in the source. Any offender would be liable to prosecution.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Ideas.idemia.com and its contents are created in accordance with the rules applicable in France, even if they are accessible to other users throughout the world.
Changes of the legal notice
We reserve the right to modify the content of the website at any time and without notice and we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of such modifications.